"The #1 Resource for Shooters in Arizona!"
It is currently August 22nd, 2017, 4:03 am

All times are UTC - 7 hours

Custom Search

Post subject: A long time check in...
New postPosted: March 24th, 2017, 3:52 pm 
AZS Regular
AZS Regular

Almost five years ago I moved from Tucson to central Virginia - job and new grandkids. I won't even begin to say how much I miss The Old Pueblo and all of Arizona...well, almost all. LOL! My job and going back to school has sidelined me from this forum for a long time. To be honest, when i hear about different shoots and get togethers, it's pretty hard. Working with the military, I moved a great deal. However, I was able to milk 12 years out of Tucson. The longest I have lived anywhere. I'd go back tomorrow if it were not for those addicting grandkids. Traitorous sons married east coast girls.

Post subject: Re: A long time check in...
New postPosted: April 5th, 2017, 9:07 am 
AZS is my home
AZS is my home

aznav48 wrote:
Almost five years ago I moved from Tucson to central Virginia - job and new grandkids. I won't even begin to say how much I miss The Old Pueblo and all of Arizona...well, almost all. LOL! My job and going back to school has sidelined me from this forum for a long time. To be honest, when i hear about different shoots and get togethers, it's pretty hard. Working with the military, I moved a great deal. However, I was able to milk 12 years out of Tucson. The longest I have lived anywhere. I'd go back tomorrow if it were not for those addicting grandkids. Traitorous sons married east coast girls.

Hey it could be worse? VA is on the conservative side as far as gun laws. Imagine NY or NJ?