"The #1 Resource for Shooters in Arizona!"
It is currently February 24th, 2018, 3:05 am

All times are UTC - 7 hours

Custom Search

Post subject: SAR B6P (CZ75 clone)
New postPosted: September 24th, 2017, 3:47 pm 
AZS Regular
AZS Regular

Picked up a used SAR Arms B6P and stopped by the range today to take my sons shooting. I'm a 1911 shooter and I can never seem to shoot other models anywhere near as well or as accurately,but I keep buying guns to try anyway!

This is a nice gun, especially seeing CDNN is having a sale on them for $240! [smilie=icon_eek.gif] Basically a CZ75 polymer clone operating in DA/SA mode. Think it's a great car/truck gun but it may actually be too nice for that. Shoots well, quality of the gun appears very nice and no ragged tool marks throughout the gun like some others available in that price range. Will have to do some more shooting with it, but think it will turn out to be a great deal for me!

Anyone else have one of these that they've shot?

Post subject: Re: SAR B6P (CZ75 clone)
New postPosted: February 11th, 2018, 3:21 pm 
AZS Addict
AZS Addict

Don't have the poly framed clones but have the original steel frame. One Italian version and two Turks. They are totally reliable even with my 9MM powder puff lead slug handloads. I've handled but not shot the poly models. If what the dealer claims are true about the only significant difference is weight and price. Showing my age, I'm a DA/SA with safety fan disliking striker fired. My compact steel framed Turk, my favorite CCW pistol is just a bit to heavy for comfortable carry all day long. I foolishly passed on the compact poly version at a gun show, changed my mind but it was gone when I returned. I'll likely buy a compact poly frame but it has to be black. The bright colored frames are suitable for flamers and I won't embarrass myself carrying one. I know I'm old school, often described as an ol fogie but a turquoise gun doesn't belong beyond anywhere except a queer pride parade in San Francisco!!

New postPosted: February 11th, 2018, 3:33 pm 
AZS Addict
AZS Addict

I have one, and really like it.

Accurate, easy shooting, and eats any kind of ammo.

New postPosted: February 11th, 2018, 7:36 pm 
AZS Addict
AZS Addict

paulgt2164 wrote:
I have one, and really like it.

Accurate, easy shooting, and eats any kind of ammo.

That's what I like best about the CZ clones. They will swallow and digest anything I've fed mine including home cast lead.

New postPosted: February 13th, 2018, 8:06 am 
AZS; Woohoo!
AZS; Woohoo!

Not sure about the clones but my CZ75B is a great gun. It is all steel but the design is what counts.
Now to wonder when will CZ discontinue it like Browning ditched the Hi Power.

New postPosted: February 13th, 2018, 12:20 pm 
AZS Addict
AZS Addict

RandyTF wrote:
Not sure about the clones but my CZ75B is a great gun. It is all steel but the design is what counts.
Now to wonder when will CZ discontinue it like Browning ditched the Hi Power.

Browning hasn't ditched the Hi Power. It is a net rumor that got exaggerated after Browning discontinued a certain model Hi Power. As far as I know I believe CZ still has military contracts and its USA retail market seems strong. Can't see CZ dumping it in my lifetime. I wish genuine CZ cost less. If the Italians and Turks can build clones for less money why can't CZ.