ArizonaShooting.com

"The #1 Resource for Shooters in Arizona!"
It is currently December 11th, 2017, 8:02 am

All times are UTC - 7 hours

Custom Search

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 116 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
 Post subject: Re: BP Sellers At A new Level - "Noterize" BOS
New postPosted: June 1st, 2016, 6:33 pm 
AZS is my home
AZS is my home

Location: Phuk roof top voting machines. My radical right wing extreemists and I are moving on to Guillotines
I will sell all the 6920s you can buy at 1399.00. That's a 4 to 500 dollar markup on retail.

So who wants one or three.

New postPosted: June 13th, 2016, 7:39 am 
AZS Addict
AZS Addict

http://phoenix.backpage.com/SportsEquip ... e/40788550

"I have for sale my ruger 9e it has had about 200 rounds put through it. It comes with 3 mags and a case, no ammo. Only selling to get a more compact .45. $350 6023157769

Will need to take a pic of I.D and sign paper stating you are the new owner.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

New postPosted: June 22nd, 2016, 5:46 pm 
AZS Addict
AZS Addict

The BackPage fun never ends............................

http://phoenix.backpage.com/SportsEquip ... e/40900403

This Sig Sauer P229 40 S&W ) comes with four 4/10/(2)SIG, 2 GENERIC magazines and the original box . (265) rnds ammo 245 practice & 20 self defense rnds. This Sig is BARLEY used and shows VERY light signs of wear. OTHER access W/BIANCHI ADJUSTABLE BELT HOLSTER & LEATHER BELT 2 CLIP MAG HOLDER
$$ VALUE OF AMMO,CLIPS & ACCESS. $220.00 ORIGINALLY PAID $699 FOR PISTOL Price reduced !! SELLING ALL FOR $600 READY FOR THE RANGE!!,

BUYER MUST BE ARIZONA RESIDENT W/ VALID/STATE OR FEDERAL ID Absolutely NO EXCEPTIONS!! For your protection and mine THE BUYER MUST COMPLETE BILL Of SALE FORM / w the following STATEMENT:

based on the fact that the buyer is A Arizona resident and is in complete compliance with local and federal laws governing handgun ownership and possession and may legally purchase and own a handgun. (Not A convicted felon) and/or NO legal actions pending including and no orders of protection against said buyer.

Furthermore, I (seller) promise that this gun was purchased new by me and that it is not stolen nor has it ever been used for any unlawful purpose.

Questions and to set up appointment contact me Steve @ six 0 two- six 72- one 888

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

New postPosted: June 22nd, 2016, 6:41 pm 
AZS; Woohoo!
AZS; Woohoo!

ksh480 wrote:
The BackPage fun never ends............................

http://phoenix.backpage.com/SportsEquip ... e/40900403

This Sig Sauer P229 40 S&W ) comes with four 4/10/(2)SIG, 2 GENERIC magazines and the original box . (265) rnds ammo 245 practice & 20 self defense rnds. This Sig is BARLEY used and shows VERY light signs of wear. OTHER access W/BIANCHI ADJUSTABLE BELT HOLSTER & LEATHER BELT 2 CLIP MAG HOLDER
$$ VALUE OF AMMO,CLIPS & ACCESS. $220.00 ORIGINALLY PAID $699 FOR PISTOL Price reduced !! SELLING ALL FOR $600 READY FOR THE RANGE!!,

BUYER MUST BE ARIZONA RESIDENT W/ VALID/STATE OR FEDERAL ID Absolutely NO EXCEPTIONS!! For your protection and mine THE BUYER MUST COMPLETE BILL Of SALE FORM / w the following STATEMENT:

based on the fact that the buyer is A Arizona resident and is in complete compliance with local and federal laws governing handgun ownership and possession and may legally purchase and own a handgun. (Not A convicted felon) and/or NO legal actions pending including and no orders of protection against said buyer.

Furthermore, I (seller) promise that this gun was purchased new by me and that it is not stolen nor has it ever been used for any unlawful purpose.

Questions and to set up appointment contact me Steve @ six 0 two- six 72- one 888

That's a great deal for that P229, actually

If this was just blatantly off-topic, I wouldn't have done anything, but you put it in the classified ads...

New postPosted: June 22nd, 2016, 6:47 pm 
AZS; Woohoo!
AZS; Woohoo!

And....he does...promise its not stolen....i mean..what else can you ask for!??

New postPosted: June 22nd, 2016, 9:13 pm 
AZS is my home
AZS is my home

Location: Phuk roof top voting machines. My radical right wing extreemists and I are moving on to Guillotines
Because a criminal would never lie about being a prohibited possessor and they would always disclose how many he killed shot or otherwise molested at gunpoint. What could be safer.

New postPosted: June 23rd, 2016, 11:27 am 
AZS Addict
AZS Addict

It just gets better and better..................

http://tucson.backpage.com/SportsEquipF ... n/40272149

Pics coming soon.

Selling my Sig P226 in 40 s&w. Comes with 2 mags and box. Sig nite sites still bright. Bore is bright and sharp rifling. I carried it as my ccw. Shot very little but you can see for yourself. $625 obo cash face to face private sale only. No trades please. AZ drivers license is a must. CCW permit holders preferred. Bill of sale. No felons or counterfeit bills. I have a bill marker.
Call or text 520-404-2067

New postPosted: June 23rd, 2016, 11:43 am 
AZS is my home
AZS is my home

Well his "bill marker" will only tell him if the paper is correct. It won't tell him if they are bleached old bills reprinted. And won't work on early bills. I.e. earlier than late 50s I believe. At least you can't pass money printed on your home printer on store bought paper to him. The world economy is safe once again.

New postPosted: July 24th, 2016, 4:30 pm 
AZS Addict
AZS Addict

"Yes, yes, yes - but this time without the oops......................"

http://phoenix.backpage.com/SportsEquip ... e/41622662

http://phoenix.backpage.com/SportsEquip ... e/41622677

Glock, model 23,Gen 3, 40 caliber
Well taken care of. Clean.
Not stolen or with any bad influence .Michael Davis Tempe AZ
480-431-2197

1901 E. Apache blvd (call for apt.#), 85281

New postPosted: May 17th, 2017, 5:24 pm 
AZS is my home
AZS is my home

ksh480 wrote:
[size=150] BUYER MUST BE ARIZONA RESIDENT W/ VALID/STATE OR FEDERAL ID Absolutely NO EXCEPTIONS!! For your protection and mine THE BUYER MUST COMPLETE BILL Of SALE FORM / w the following STATEMENT:

Questions and to set up [color=#BF0000]appointment
contact me Steve @ six 0 two- six 72- one 888

This is what happens when morons from unfree states move to AZ and can't let go of the past..

New postPosted: May 19th, 2017, 9:31 am 
New to AZS

bloodnguts wrote:
This is what happens when morons from unfree states move to AZ and can't let go of the past..

Old habits die hard that's for sure. What bothers me are statements like the ad referenced further up:

"I carried it as my ccw. Shot very little but you can see for yourself."

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 116 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8