"The #1 Resource for Shooters in Arizona!"
It is currently November 17th, 2017, 3:18 pm

All times are UTC - 7 hours

Custom Search

Post subject: Moms Demand Action at it again
New postPosted: March 13th, 2017, 4:21 pm 
AZS Regular
AZS Regular

I C&P'd the email I got from Moms. Notice the name I signed up with. Looks like a good day for counter protestors.

SAVE THE DATE - Moms Demand Action AZ Advocacy Day

Geneva Haber <Arizona@momschapterleaders.org>
Today at 9:05 AM

To

Aldof Hitler

This message contains blocked images.
Message body

Hey, Aldof--

Thank you for your ongoing dedication to gun violence prevention in Arizona, Moms Demand Action is happy to have you on our side. I wanted to personally invite you to the upcoming Advocacy Day at the Arizona Capitol on Wednesday, April 5th from 9 AM - 2 PM.

The Arizona Chapter of Moms Demand Action is headed to the State Capitol to urge our lawmakers to reject several senseless gun laws that are being considered this session. It is important to tell our legislators that weakening our gun laws and allowing more guns in more places will not make our communities safer. Your voice is needed to save lives in Arizona. Please join us!

Advocacy Day at the Capitol
Wednesday, April 5, 9am - 2pm
1700 W. Washington - Historic Senate Room
RSVP NOW!

We are planning a full day - you'll receive training on the bills, connect with fellow members and meet with your legislators. No experience required! Come and exercise your rights as a citizen of this great state.

Questions? Just write back! I'd love to be in touch.

Hope to see you on April 5th,

Geneva Haber
Chapter Leader
Moms Demand Action for Gun Sense in America

Moms Demand Action for Gun Sense in America
PO Box 4184
New York, NY 10022
United States

These messages are specifically for Everytown and Moms Demand Action volunteers, and we really hope you find them useful. Still, if you'd like to unsubscribe, just click here: unsubscribe. Don't worry, you'll still be on the main Everytown and Moms email lists.

Post subject: Re: Moms Demand Action at it again
New postPosted: March 13th, 2017, 5:21 pm 
AZS is my home
AZS is my home

Maybe it's time to create a few throwaway addresses for Joe Stahlin, Benny Moosalini, Kim L Oon, and Barry Sortero. Oh, wait, that last one is already taken. My bad.

New postPosted: March 13th, 2017, 6:25 pm 
AZS Regular
AZS Regular

John Kuhns wrote:
Maybe it's time to create a few throwaway addresses for Joe Stahlin, Benny Moosalini, Kim L Oon, and Barry Sortero. Oh, wait, that last one is already taken. My bad.

i also signed up with Stalin, Mussolini, Gengis Kahn and a legitimate but alias name. For
some strange reason they never caught Hitler.

New postPosted: March 13th, 2017, 8:28 pm 
AZS is my home
AZS is my home

Try the misspellings above that I did.

New postPosted: March 13th, 2017, 8:45 pm 
AZS Regular
AZS Regular

Good work Adolf. I might show up with a petition to ban dihydrogen monoxide and see how many dolts will sign it. And of course I would bring a backpack full of cold water bottles to offer up as my gesture of kindness.

New postPosted: March 17th, 2017, 11:56 pm 
AZS Regular
AZS Regular

StealthyMcStealth wrote:
Good work Adolf. I might show up with a petition to ban dihydrogen monoxide and see how many dolts will sign it. And of course I would bring a backpack full of cold water bottles to offer up as my gesture of kindness.

Don't forget to wear "I'm with her" t-shirt. They'll line up to sign the petition!!

New postPosted: March 22nd, 2017, 4:27 pm 
AZS is my home
AZS is my home

Benny Musaliny received an email yesterday from Jonas Oransky @ Everytown.org.

Quote:
Benny --

Right now, Judge Neil Gorsuch is taking the stand at his Supreme Court confirmation hearing -- and we've got some serious concerns.

93 Americans die every day from gun violence, with hundreds more injured Too many of those deaths happen as a result of deadly weapons falling into the wrong hands.

That's why we should be making it harder for dangerous people with criminal records to buy guns -- not easier. But if Judge Gorsuch's record is any indication, he's shown a willingness to make it more difficult for law enforcement to go after felons who illegally get their hands on guns.

That flies in the face of the vast majority of Americans -- including NRA members and gun owners -- who believe in commonsense restrictions on who should be able to have a gun. Even famously-conservative Justice Scalia wrote that the right to have a gun comes with reasonable limitations -- and we couldn't agree more. [1]

That's why we need to make sure the voices of everyday Americans who believe in commonsense gun safety laws are heard in the Senate chamber today. Automatically send messages directly to Sens. Casey and Toomey demanding they ask Gorsuch where he stands when it comes to upholding commonsense gun safety laws.

The NRA spent $30 million trying to elect Donald Trump, and NRA head honcho Wayne LaPierre sat right next to Trump in their first meeting about his Supreme Court pick.

The NRA's extremist leadership certainly has a seat at the table when it comes to picking the next judge for our nation's highest court. We happen to think everyday Americans deserve a seat at the table as well.

That's why we need to speak up and demand our senators ask Gorsuch tough questions on where he stands on guns. With one click, send your messages straight to Sens. Casey and Toomey's inboxes demanding they find out where Gorsuch stands on protecting our public safety laws.

Thanks for speaking up in this critical fight.

Jonas Oransky
Senior Counsel
Everytown for Gun Safety

New postPosted: March 23rd, 2017, 7:56 pm 
AZS Regular
AZS Regular

StealthyMcStealth wrote:

Health permitting I'm showing up in a NRA t-shirt. Wish I had kept my " MAKE AMERICA GREAT" poster. I got another today from moms. Same thing I got before. Maybe they're getting desperate from the lack of RSVP's from Libtards.

New postPosted: March 24th, 2017, 3:09 pm 
AZS is my home
AZS is my home

Benny Musaliny received a bulletin from Erika Soto Lamb this morning whining about how much money the NRA was spending to lobby on behalf of Judge Gorsuch.

I'm pretty certain Benny won't be contributing $25 or more to Everytown.org to help stop the nomination. :D