ArizonaShooting.com

"The #1 Resource for Shooters in Arizona!"
It is currently August 22nd, 2017, 2:08 am

All times are UTC - 7 hours

Custom Search

Post subject: Dont let just anyone refinish your guns in Cerakote!
New postPosted: April 4th, 2017, 1:21 pm 
New to AZS

Acoating.com
1)Awesome turn around time. Dropped off my AR late Wednesday afternoon and it was ready Thursday morning. Had my muzzle brake timed and torqued which required some custom work, and my castle nut needed to be properly staked and torqued. Plus the prices are the most reasonable I could find in town for the quality of work you will receive.

2)OMG! Dropped off my AR 15 off Wed, said it was complete on Friday. UNREAL job, the paint job is flawless as if it just came from the factory. Probably doubled the value of my gun! I'll be sending more business there way in the coming months.

Thanks again Tim!

3)Absolutely phenomenal job. Painted my fiancés 22 Beretta Tiffany Blue with a gold magazine. Not to mention his prices cannot be beaten and the gun is painted months faster than any other place. Highly recommend, will not be using anyone else but him.

4)AFC has done multiple weapons for me now...price is always great and a very quick turnaround. Most important, the work he does is great. I will most definitely be doing more business with him in the future.

5)Absolutely amazing work! Amazing price! And amazing turn around time! I couldn't be happier with my experience and would recommend to everyone!

6)Brought in an anodized aluminum revolver frame done in lime green. Tim did an awesome job stripping and coating the frame. First class work at a reasonable price and turn around time. He will get more of my work for sure.

7)I brought in a custom barrel and action to get Cerakoted. I was hoping I'd get it back within a week. We'll it took less than a week and it looks fantastic. To top it off, the cost. Very reasonable. Great price, Great turnaround and the quality of the work was great. I will be coming back.

8)Awesome! That's how my pistol looks now. I had done a terrible job of applying a Cerakote Air Cure finish at home. Put it on way too thick and sloppy and realized later that I couldn't see the serial # anymore. Yikes! I took it to Tim for a professional job and that's exactly what I got. It now looks like a new gun, but it's in custom colors that I picked. One of a kind S&W Scandium 1911 commander. Now the serial # is still visible and, as an added bonus, you can't see that stupid warning billboard S&W lawyers added to the frame. Trust Tim with your baby, you won't be sorry.

9)I had ignorantly and tragically destroyed the finish on my Sig Sauer P238 .380 pistol by allowing solvent to remain on the outside of the slide for too long. I took my slide in to Acoating to get it Cerakoted. I got it back in three days and it looks beautiful. Not just great work and in a timely manner, but the cost was very reasonable.

His website rocks. Extremely well designed. Putting in anticipated FAQs was very wisely done as it answered practically all of my questions.

After I "break-in" this pistol today, I will get my wife's pistol in to also get it Cerakoted.....thinking some shade of pink.

10)A quick Google search for local cerakote applicators and there is an obvious choice, AFC. Received prompt email response from inquiry. Dropped of barrel to be threaded and coated. Ended up having bolt knob and brake installed as well. Superb workmanship!

Post subject: Re: Dont let just anyone refinish your guns in Cerakote!
New postPosted: April 5th, 2017, 9:00 am 
AZS Regular
AZS Regular

How about an address or website. Not mention from OP

Post subject: Re: Dont let just anyone refinish your guns in Cerakote!
New postPosted: April 5th, 2017, 1:32 pm 
AZS is my home
AZS is my home

1tech wrote:
Acoating.com
1)Awesome turn around time. Dropped off my AR late Wednesday afternoon and it was ready Thursday morning. Had my muzzle brake timed and torqued which required some custom work, and my castle nut needed to be properly staked and torqued. Plus the prices are the most reasonable I could find in town for the quality of work you will receive.

2)OMG! Dropped off my AR 15 off Wed, said it was complete on Friday. UNREAL job, the paint job is flawless as if it just came from the factory. Probably doubled the value of my gun! I'll be sending more business there way in the coming months.

Thanks again Tim!

3)Absolutely phenomenal job. Painted my fiancés 22 Beretta Tiffany Blue with a gold magazine. Not to mention his prices cannot be beaten and the gun is painted months faster than any other place. Highly recommend, will not be using anyone else but him.

4)AFC has done multiple weapons for me now...price is always great and a very quick turnaround. Most important, the work he does is great. I will most definitely be doing more business with him in the future.

5)Absolutely amazing work! Amazing price! And amazing turn around time! I couldn't be happier with my experience and would recommend to everyone!

6)Brought in an anodized aluminum revolver frame done in lime green. Tim did an awesome job stripping and coating the frame. First class work at a reasonable price and turn around time. He will get more of my work for sure.

7)I brought in a custom barrel and action to get Cerakoted. I was hoping I'd get it back within a week. We'll it took less than a week and it looks fantastic. To top it off, the cost. Very reasonable. Great price, Great turnaround and the quality of the work was great. I will be coming back.

8)Awesome! That's how my pistol looks now. I had done a terrible job of applying a Cerakote Air Cure finish at home. Put it on way too thick and sloppy and realized later that I couldn't see the serial # anymore. Yikes! I took it to Tim for a professional job and that's exactly what I got. It now looks like a new gun, but it's in custom colors that I picked. One of a kind S&W Scandium 1911 commander. Now the serial # is still visible and, as an added bonus, you can't see that stupid warning billboard S&W lawyers added to the frame. Trust Tim with your baby, you won't be sorry.

9)I had ignorantly and tragically destroyed the finish on my Sig Sauer P238 .380 pistol by allowing solvent to remain on the outside of the slide for too long. I took my slide in to Acoating to get it Cerakoted. I got it back in three days and it looks beautiful. Not just great work and in a timely manner, but the cost was very reasonable.

His website rocks. Extremely well designed. Putting in anticipated FAQs was very wisely done as it answered practically all of my questions.

After I "break-in" this pistol today, I will get my wife's pistol in to also get it Cerakoted.....thinking some shade of pink.

10)A quick Google search for local cerakote applicators and there is an obvious choice, AFC. Received prompt email response from inquiry. Dropped of barrel to be threaded and coated. Ended up having bolt knob and brake installed as well. Superb workmanship!

... I can absolutely get behind this, and endorse Tim's craftsmanship - one of the finest Cerakote applicators in the Valley. Opposite end of town for me, but well worth the drive