ArizonaShooting.com

"The #1 Resource for Shooters in Arizona!"
It is currently March 27th, 2017, 11:08 pm

All times are UTC - 7 hours

Custom Search

Post subject: Radical Firearms...terrible product!
New postPosted: February 13th, 2017, 1:50 pm 
AZS is my home
AZS is my home

Buyer beware! I've now had 3 of these attractive looking ARs come back with problems. OK, so lots of ARs can have problems but....Radical will not take care of you after the sale. They'll do everything they can to say it's not their fault and then not give any kind of return shipping consideration. There are just too many legitimate companies out there that will stand behind their guns to risk being radically ripped off. Within a year the great "die off" of AR companies is gonna start. Look for these guys to be one of the first.

Post subject: Re: Radical Firearms...terrible product!
New postPosted: February 13th, 2017, 2:45 pm 
AZS Addict
AZS Addict

I got one a few months ago online because it was an impressive looking package for the price. When I picked it up the FFL said let me know how it works for you, they had got en some RF barrels in the past and they were all out of speck.

I will say I must have gotten lucky because so far mine has functioned but there is defiantly some quality control/ speck control issues. The upper and lower are so tight that removing the pins and separating the upper and lower is difficult, usually requiring breaking it over a knee once the rear pin is forced out.

I tried to add a drop in trigger and the trigger pocket in the lower was to narrow for it to drop in to. I had to put it on a mill and open it up, now I have bare Aluminum showing inside my receiver.

I noticed my brass coming our looked to have a crack all the way around like the head was about to separate form the brass, but upon closer inspection it seems like some sort of a rough pattern inside the chamber getting imprinted on the brass all the way around that looks like a crack. I am surprised it even extracts at all.

The bolt release and mag release have some weird golf ball stripling that I really don't like over the traditional sharp ridges.

I would not say I regret the purchase but I can see how it could easily have gone wrong to the point of not having a functional firearm, so buyer defiantly be ware.

Last edited by Brlux on February 13th, 2017, 3:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

New postPosted: February 13th, 2017, 3:07 pm 
AZS is my home
AZS is my home

Gas block blew off the barrel with one shot....bad bolt on another....and the third failure to feed.

New postPosted: February 13th, 2017, 3:44 pm 
AZS is my home
AZS is my home

THANKS FOR THE INFO...WILL NOT BE BUYING FROM THEM EVER.

New postPosted: February 13th, 2017, 6:17 pm 
AZS; Woohoo!
AZS; Woohoo!

Thanks for the heads up. I know you're busy so good to see you here posting.