Custom Search

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Post subject: Video of Erdogan's guards beating protestors
New postPosted: May 18th, 2017, 9:02 pm 
AZS Regular
AZS Regular

https://twitter.com/i/videos/tweet/864631567972540417

This video is bizarre in so many ways. In the first 30 seconds you will see a plain clothes Turkish security in the olive shirt/tan pants with a pistol OWB break through the local police and start beating female protesters on the ground. Then a local officer deploys a baton to the back of Mr. Turkish Security, who turns around and gives him the look of a child who has just been told to stop harassing his brother. Many suited security proceed to nonchalantly kick protesters who are on the ground, while local police shoo them away.

The whole thing was a powder keg, it's kind of surprising it didn't really pop off.

Post subject: Re: Video of Erdogan's guards beating protestors
New postPosted: May 18th, 2017, 11:01 pm 
AZS; Woohoo!
AZS; Woohoo!

I liked the bullhorn guy who got kicked in the face. About had my fill of protestors.

New postPosted: May 19th, 2017, 6:09 am 
AZS; Woohoo!
AZS; Woohoo!

I'm pretty sure this is how you say, "We're sick of your sh!t" in Turkish, or damn near any language lol

"Only repeated, multiplied oppressions placing it beyond all doubt that their rulers had formed settled plans to deprive them of their liberties, could warrant the concerted resistance of the people against their government" -J.A.

New postPosted: May 19th, 2017, 10:11 am 
AZS; Woohoo!
AZS; Woohoo!

New postPosted: May 19th, 2017, 10:23 am 
AZS; Woohoo!
AZS; Woohoo!

Nice steadicam skills by the camera man.

New postPosted: May 20th, 2017, 9:25 am 
AZS is my home
AZS is my home

338lapua wrote:
I liked the bullhorn guy who got kicked in the face. About had my fill of protestors.

+1, that was pretty rad. We need to employ those tactics against any anti Trump protesters. It seemed like the regular cops were all American?

New postPosted: May 20th, 2017, 9:55 am 
AZS is my home
AZS is my home

Location: Phuk roof top voting machines. My radical right wing extreemists and I are moving on to Guillotines
DIPLOMATIC IMMUNITY they screamed in the thick Turkish accent with every blow landed on the protards.

New postPosted: May 20th, 2017, 11:11 am 
AZS is my home
AZS is my home

Erdogan is a turdbag, he has ran Turkey dictatorially, and increasing his power from the crooked referendum will only make the people more like peasants that need to be lorded over.

I agree with him on complaining about us arming the Kurds...Turkish Kurds are different than Iraqi kurds...totally different language and mindset, they are Stalinist/ Communist...Trump is furthering Obama's policy to arm terrorists. [smilie=icon_rolleyes.gif]

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/18/opin ... kurds.html

Ever since the Progressive Woodrow Wilson carved up the Ottoman empire we continually screw the pooch that comes back at us with rabies....it is getting ridiculous.

"Governments may think and say as they like, but force cannot be eliminated, and it is the only real and unanswerable power. We are told that the pen is mightier than the sword, but I know which of these weapons I would choose."~Sir Adrian

New postPosted: May 20th, 2017, 4:01 pm 
AZS Regular
AZS Regular

I'm not sure why people think bringing the people that caused/allowed chaos in their own country into this country will create anything but chaos. Every country started as a piece of land. Piece of shit countries are pieces of shit because of the people, not the geography. Bringing them here and "celebrating their culture" instead of forcing them assimilate only makes this country shittier.

New postPosted: May 22nd, 2017, 9:38 am 
AZS is my home
AZS is my home

While I'm not a fan of protesters they have the right to do so. This isn't Turkey but America.

Now if it had been Antifa on the other hand... punch away... LOL

New postPosted: May 22nd, 2017, 10:13 am 
AZS; Woohoo!
AZS; Woohoo!

Str8Shot wrote:
I'm not sure why people think bringing the people that caused/allowed chaos in their own country into this country will create anything but chaos. Every country started as a piece of land. Piece of shit countries are pieces of shit because of the people, not the geography. Bringing them here and "celebrating their culture" instead of forcing them assimilate only makes this country shittier.

How about we don't bring them in as I don't give a shit about them or their culture.

New postPosted: May 22nd, 2017, 1:27 pm 
AZS Addict
AZS Addict

It's crazy that this happened In the US (Washington DC) by foreign nationals against US citizens and there is nothing we can do about it as most of them have diplomatic immunity. This video claims to be Erdogan in a car talking to an aid, the aid gives the order to the scurrility guy and then to melee ensues.
https://www.facebook.com/amerikaninsesi ... 644385442/

New postPosted: May 22nd, 2017, 3:45 pm 
AZS Regular
AZS Regular

338lapua wrote:
Str8Shot wrote:

How about we don't bring them in as I don't give a shit about them or their culture.

I couldn't agree with you more.

New postPosted: May 22nd, 2017, 4:46 pm 
AZS is my home
AZS is my home

Had it been Chicago or NYPD it would have been a good old fashioned smack-down. Chicago PD didn't f*** around in 1968. Still the Turks all likely have diplomatic immunity and the most that will happen is they are labeled persona non grata and are ordered to leave the country.

What I don't understand is why does McCain insist on sticking his nose in this. He is part of the problem. Do any of you think some of the weapons being funneled into Syria and Iraq are not ending up in the hands of the Turkish Kurds as well?

New postPosted: June 1st, 2017, 7:43 am 
AZS Regular
AZS Regular

Until someone is officially identified as a diplomatic agent, all those thugs attacking protestors should have been arrested. Force those f***rs to pull IDs and documents.