ArizonaShooting.com

"The #1 Resource for Shooters in Arizona!"
It is currently November 24th, 2017, 6:41 pm

All times are UTC - 7 hours

Custom Search

Post subject: Rapist Monster badgethug cries like a bitch at sentencing.
New postPosted: March 18th, 2016, 4:19 pm 
AZS is my home
AZS is my home

This is how all thugs are when stripped of their power, allegedly granted to them via Consent of the Governed.

I hope he gets raped to death.

Filth.

D.

Post subject: Re: Rapist Monster badgethug cries like a bitch at sentencin
New postPosted: March 18th, 2016, 9:37 pm 
AZS; Woohoo!
AZS; Woohoo!

Wonder how many high fives he got back in the locker room when that was going on. See you in 263 years!

Post subject: Re: Rapist Monster badgethug cries like a bitch at sentencin
New postPosted: April 9th, 2017, 2:36 pm 
AZS is my home
AZS is my home

http://michellemalkin.com/2016/12/02/exclusive-what-if-the-convicted-serial-rapist-cop-is-innocent/
Quote:
Exclusive: What If the Convicted “Serial Rapist Cop” Is Innocent?
by Michelle Malkin
Creators Syndicate
Copyright 2016

“To hell with Daniel Holtzclaw, and his tears.” — MTV News correspondent Jamil Smith
“Drown in your tears, asshole.” — NYC playwright/actress Mara Wilson
“Where is the widespread outrage? Where is the media coverage? Why don’t we matter???!!?” — actress Gabrielle Union

Former Oklahoma City police officer Daniel Holtzclaw’s emotional breakdown went viral one year ago this week in the worst way possible. He became a national punching bag when a jury convicted him on 18 of 36 counts of sexual assault-related crimes against eight black women. His sentence: 263 years.

But what if he didn’t do it — any of it?

To the casual observer, Holtzclaw’s tears looked like the tears of a man sorry he got caught.

But I am no longer a casual observer. For the past several months, I’ve reviewed extensive court records, accuser testimony, and discovery documents, video and audio. I visited the alleged crime scenes. I interviewed the two lead detectives who constructed the case against him, along with local community activists, a top DNA expert, Holtzclaw’s family and friends, and Holtzclaw himself.

The truth about the Holtzclaw case is that a monstrous miscarriage of justice has occurred in the courts of law and public opinion. Just raising the possibility of his innocence has caused an angry backlash. Last week, social justice activists forced a billboard company in Oklahoma City to yank an advertisement for my new investigative web-based TV series on the case for CRTV.com that simply asked: “What if he didn’t do it?”

Here’s what the protesters don’t want you to know.

Prosecutors failed to present a single, corroborating witness or a single piece of direct forensic evidence proving Holtzclaw committed any of the 36 alleged assaults allegedly perpetrated at 17 different crime scenes.

Holtzclaw never once asked for a lawyer during a two-hour interrogation by sex-crimes detectives — which came just 12 hours after he allegedly forced a 57-year-old woman to perform oral sex on him during his last overnight shift on June 18, 2014. (You can watch the full, unredacted video here.)

In fact, Holtzclaw was completely forthcoming and consistent in his description of the 15-minute traffic stop involving northeast OKC resident and star accuser Jannie Ligons. He readily agreed to take a lie detector test “anytime,” voluntarily submitted to a buccal swab, handed over his uniform for DNA analysis, and signed a waiver allowing detectives to search his home, computers and phone.

“I want everything” done, Holtzclaw told detectives — even when they falsely claimed to have incriminating video that “doesn’t look really good” and purportedly showed “a whole lot of action being performed.”

. . . .

The forensic evidence backed up Holtzclaw, not Ligons.

She claimed Holtzclaw forced her to put her hands on the hood of his car during the stop. She also alleged that he put his hands on the roof while purportedly assaulting her as she sat in the backseat as he stood on the rear passenger side with the door open. Extensive fingerprint and DNA tests all over Holtzclaw’s vehicle — again, just hours after the alleged assault — also came up empty.

The forensic evidence backed up Holtzclaw, not Ligons.

. . . .

Prosecutors argued that Holtzclaw “targeted” these vulnerable women because they were the “perfect victims.” But my conclusion is that detectives targeted what Holtzclaw’s defense team called “the perfect accusers.” Outside of the courtroom, their stories became insulated from deeper public scrutiny because of their politically correct status. Now, 12 of 13 accusers (including four on whose charges Holtzclaw was acquitted) are suing for monetary damages. The litigation circus is being led by Trayvon Martin and Michael Brown family lawyer, Benjamin Crump.