ArizonaShooting.com

"The #1 Resource for Shooters in Arizona!"
It is currently November 19th, 2017, 12:14 pm

All times are UTC - 7 hours

Custom Search

Post subject: As of 2013, more Americans killed by cops than in War.
New postPosted: October 27th, 2015, 10:26 am 
AZS is my home
AZS is my home

But, it's your fault if you don't just lay there and take it, Prole.

D.

Post subject: Re: As of 2013, more Americans killed by cops than in War.
New postPosted: October 27th, 2015, 10:30 am 
AZS is my home
AZS is my home

Let's go over some swine logic for those following along at home:

If you resist, you deserve to be killed.
If you dare to know your rights, you are resisting.
If you comply, but not fast enough, you're resisting.
If you dare to suggest that the officer is exceeding his authority, you're resisting.
If you imagine that the public servants actually work for you, you're resisting.

So, SHUT UP OR DIE, Peasant.

New postPosted: October 28th, 2015, 12:56 pm 
AZS Addict
AZS Addict

Hey now, those poor police officers are under a lot of stress. [smilie=icon_mrgreen.gif]

New postPosted: October 29th, 2015, 2:05 pm 
AZS Addict
AZS Addict

This shit has got to stop. No more support or enforcement of laws you are not willing to kill some one over!

New postPosted: November 4th, 2015, 7:39 am 
AZS is my home
AZS is my home

There is no law so trivial that the Hessians will not murder you "to ensure compliance".

Eric Garner, killed for selling a loose cigarette.

No one responsible,...or accountable. Of Course.

D.

New postPosted: November 4th, 2015, 8:24 am 
New to AZS

I dunno man I definitely agree it has gotten out of hand but I'm sure some of us have family and friends who are very good cops and even better human beings. Sadly the ones pushing these limits give them a bad name.

New postPosted: November 4th, 2015, 8:39 am 
AZS; Woohoo!
AZS; Woohoo!

cav12389 wrote:
I dunno man I definitely agree it has gotten out of hand but I'm sure some of us have family and friends who are very good cops and even better human beings. Sadly the ones pushing these limits give them a bad name.

"Sadly the ones pushing these limits give them a bad name" if the little dirt bags would follow instructions in most cases they would be on their way within a few minutes!
We have gotten stupid in the way we let Dirt Bags have their way, back in my youth I knew when Officer Friendly said stop or freeze he meant it and would shoot! I would love it if the PD would just pull back and let things be the way AZEX wants it, wild, wild west here we come, let all the streets run with blood like Chicago, lol!!!

New postPosted: November 4th, 2015, 8:44 am 
New to AZS

I must agree. I know plenty of people who enjoy defying the authority LEOs have. It used to be that you were taught to respect men and women in these roles. Hell...you wouldn't yell at your elders. Cuss at a teacher. Or not hold the door for a woman behind you. I'm only 25 so that couldn't have phased itself out so quickly right?

New postPosted: November 4th, 2015, 9:41 am 
AZS Addict
AZS Addict

America was never supposed have police. And we didn't for most places throughout our first 100 years.

But getting back to a free society is going to (at best) be slow and via baby steps. The first step is to not blame the (misplaced) faith and patriotism of the Hessians, but to assault the generally held concept that laws fix things and that there should be a single further one. Then we can start eliminating the silly and stupid over-abundance of the ones we have already. And THEN we can start pushing for elimination of the policing class.

Alas, I will be dead and gone (and so will you) before we even achieve step 1.

A Roman Senator suggested all slaves wear white armbands to identify them.

"No," said a wiser one,
"If they see how many of them there are, they may revolt."

New postPosted: November 4th, 2015, 9:48 am 
New to AZS

Dead and gone. It used to be no recess for calling names. Now it's a hate crime and kids get suspended. Someone pushed you and you could fight back. Now you get arrested/sued. Opinions, beliefs no longer exist. We follow the mainstream ideas of people who have the most twitter followers. Justin Beiber has a bigger chance at getting students thinking than any library book ever will. Sad.

New postPosted: November 4th, 2015, 12:37 pm 
AZS Addict
AZS Addict

Some of you "yall need to respect the police more" are part of the problem.

We need to respect the police LESS, they need to respect the people MORE, and disband their fraternity of fear enforcement.

Officers should be held to the same standard as a customer service company; put the customers interests before their own. Harassment of any type should result in immediate termination. HR should screen applicants of the highest qualifications to ensure transparent ethics. Obviously this would be run by a private contractor because we know how good the govt is at these kind of things.

Spoke with a transfer cop from Chicago he started with Gilbert PD and worked with Chandler as well, within the first month he was sickened by their attitude and tactics employed against the public. He now is seeking alternate employment because he can no longer align himself ethically with the LEO community.

As an Infantry Marine in Iraq conducting peace patrols (among other things) I witnessed first-hand 18-21 yo half-trained (for LEO type stuff) bloodthirsty kids conduct their duties with a higher level of decorum and respect for the locals (scummy hajiis mind you) than much of our current LEO community here in the US. Also, im basing my opinions on my own observations, not youtube videos.

oh and f*** THA POLICE

New postPosted: November 4th, 2015, 12:45 pm 
AZS Addict
AZS Addict

"family and friends who are good cops and human beings"
Maybe a north dakota sheriff or the small town equivalent.

Otherwise, "good" cops cannot be "good" people without outing their shitbag "bros in blue"

New postPosted: November 4th, 2015, 3:52 pm 
AZS Addict
AZS Addict

cav12389 wrote:

I have family that I thought used to be good cops. Then I got older and had conversations with them. Found one to be a self righteous asshole who is on a serious power trip all the god damned time and should never be placed in a position of authority, and the other is a liberal jackwad who basically called me out as being no better than a murderer for owning a suppressor. Because "Silencers are only for killing people" and that no one should own them except the police and military, and that also goes for everything else besides bolt actions. Now tell me his personal opinion isn't going to impact his work? I had him red faced and furious with my responses, if I wasn't family and had 3 other family members backing me up that night I know shit would have gone down much differently.

Out of 5 law enforcement officers in my family, 2 should honestly be taken out back and beaten severely for their bullshit and views on the public and our Constitutional rights.
The other 3 are more level headed and decent guys. I'm very proud of them and the work they do.

New postPosted: November 4th, 2015, 6:42 pm 
New to AZS

Yes. I agree SOME go too far. Just like SOME civvies take it too far. For years cops have done great things. For years criminals have done bad. Why change that POV now? Neither side deserves a pardon for the bad. But we can't undermine a badge just because we are pissed off.