New postPosted: September 16th, 2017, 4:19 pm 
AZS; Woohoo!
AZS; Woohoo!

Zack wrote:
No, it's the same.
$199.90 for 1000 (2x 500 rd price)
$20 discount code h7l - 179.90
-25% = $134.93 = 13.49c/round

Ahhh...I see! Well...I was not aware of that particular discount code. The whole "discount code" thing seems rather ridiculous at times, but oh well! Assuming that code also gives free shipping, then well done!

Tim

Post subject: Re: 1000 rounds federal 9mm for $135 shipped
New postPosted: September 16th, 2017, 5:45 pm 
AZS; Woohoo!
AZS; Woohoo!

Sorry, saw that in another rebate. It is $50 maximum.

Bullzaye wrote:
ynotaz wrote:
Maximum is 3 rebates per household. It is in the same restriction

I'm not sure where you're seeing this "3". I'm not seeing it. Below, I've pasted the restrictions from the rebate PDF. I've highlighted the statement, "Maximum of a $5 rebate per qualifying product and $50 per household", how could this be possible if only 3 rebates were allowed? Were that the case, it would say, "Maximum of a $5 rebate per qualifying product and $15 per household." Perhaps...you're reading some restriction wherein a particular household may only participate in 3 *separate* Federal rebate programs per year? I'm guessing, obviously.

Nowhere can I find mention of a limit of 3.

Tim

Quote:
American Eagle® Handgun Ammunition Super Savings
Valid for purchases made from July 15, 2017 through December 31, 2017.
Rebate materials must be postmarked by January 31, 2018.
Receive a mail-in rebate for 25%* off 50- or 100- round boxes of American Eagle Handgun ammunition.
* Rebate calculated off the purchase price only. Taxes and/or shipping and handling fees are not included. Rebate not to exceed $5 per box.
Maximum of a $5 rebate per qualifying product and $50 per household. Cash redemption value is 1/100 of 1 cent. Purchase must be
made between July 15, 2017 and December 31, 2017, and the rebate form along with required documents must be postmarked by
January 31, 2018. Consumer must submit rebate form with product UPC barcodes cut from packaging, original cash register receipt and/
or dated itemized sales invoice. Please allow approximately 6 to 8 weeks for delivery. Clubs, groups and organization entries are void
and will not be honored, acknowledged or returned. Purchases made through Experticity or with any Vista Outdoor or retailer employee
discount program are excluded. Material from non-compliant requests will be determined without response. No duplicate or reproduced
rebate forms will be honored (online rebate submission form acceptable). Void where prohibited and subject to all laws. Offer good in
U.S. and Canada. Rebate paid in U.S. funds only. This rebate may not be combined with any other offers or coupons affecting the same
product. American Eagle may change the terms of the program at any time. Subject to product availability; quantities limited.
1. Go to https://sporting.myonlinerebate.com and complete the requested information.
2. Print your completed rebate form and enclose in an envelope with the following required
documents:
a. Original UPC barcode(s) cut from product packaging. Example of UPC
b. Original store identified cash register receipt and/or dated itemized sales
invoice with purchase date, store name/location, purchase price and item(s) circled.
3. Mail the envelope with your required documents by 1/31/2018 to:
American Eagle Promotions, Dept. 11659, P.O. Box 5017, Stacy, MN 55078-5017

Maximum of a $5 rebate per qualifying product and $50 per household. Cash redemption value is 1/100 of 1 cent. Purchase must be
made between July 15, 2017 and December 31, 2017, and the rebate form along with required documents must be postmarked by
January 31, 2018. Consumer must submit rebate form with product UPC barcodes cut from packaging, original cash register receipt and/
or dated itemized sales invoice. Please allow approximately 6 to 8 weeks for delivery. Clubs, groups and organization entries are void
and will not be honored, acknowledged or returned. Purchases made through Experticity or with any Vista Outdoor or retailer employee
discount program are excluded. Material from non-compliant requests will be determined without response. No duplicate or reproduced
rebate forms will be honored (online rebate submission form acceptable). Void where prohibited and subject to all laws. Offer good in
U.S. and Canada. Rebate paid in U.S. funds only. This rebate may not be combined with any other offers or coupons affecting the same
product. American Eagle may change the terms of the program at any time. Subject to product availability; quantities limited

Post subject: Re: 1000 rounds federal 9mm for $135 shipped
New postPosted: September 17th, 2017, 7:58 am 
AZS; Woohoo!
AZS; Woohoo!

I was beginning to think I couldn't read because I too didn't see any 3 rebates per household in the entry form I have in my hand.
I guess somebody needs to read a little closer before insisting they know something when they obviously don't.